PVCC’s Office of Student Financial Assistance is available to help students and their families find the money they need for college. Financial aid helps students pay for educational expenses: Tuition, fees, books, supplies and eve
n living expenses. Last year PVCC provided nearly $8 million in financial aid to students. There are several sources of financial aid available:
- Grants – Financial aid that does not need to be repaid.
- Loans – Borrowed money that must be repaid with interest.
- Work Study – Earn money while working on campus.
- Scholarships – Donated funds that do not need to be repaid.
- Military Aid – Montgomery GI Bill and ROTC are two examples of resources available to military veterans and recruits.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Many employers offer tuition reimbursement programs for employees, and sometimes, children of employees, so check with your employer today.
Go to www.pvc.maricopa.edu/finaid/ for information on eligibility and how to apply for financial assistance , vist the Office of Financial Aid and Assistance in the Kranitz Student Center, Room KSC-101, or call (602) 787-7100.
Click to learn more about PVCC’s transfer degree pathway programs.